Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Hey Go Mad

I had this terrible ear infection over the weekend. I am used to a bit of tinnitus but this time in addition to the high pitched tone there was also a steady lower tone added to it.

I figured this ringtone upgrade was at least proof that we are not static in our old age but it was extremely worrisome. Today the extra ring is gone but there is still a moderate loss in hearing. I assume this will come back but I am just happy that my extra ringtone was not "Hey Jude." For a few years now, despite the brilliance of the Beatles, I knew that I had reached a point of diminishing returns on the song when I could not wait to get to the next song at Paul McCartney concerts.

If "Hey Jude" does become a ringtone in my ears, I shall quite likely go mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment