Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Simple

I had a terrible New Year's Day worried about the GOP and doing it out loud. Ever since Hurricane Katrina when it all hit me that our government was broken, I have been talking back to the tv. I gave up the tv news and now I get angry at my computer for delivering me idiotic news. Today I subjected family members to my statements during the low moment when it looked like Boehner was going to wreck the bill. Oddly, exactly what I asked for happened. I figured the Dems would cave and I said that the Senate or Obama needs to say no to Boehner. Bing... wish came true and finally GOP leadership had to put the bill up for a vote, to allow our elected representatives to vote on something.

But the saving grace of the day of worry was a hug from someone dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment