Sunday, September 30, 2012

Sunday as a Saturday

Sunday morning. Still on a church search so Wanda and I can be together on the first morning of my weekend. Last time, the church pastor mentioned politics three separate times. There was a subtle wink wink push in the "right" direction and very strong push to vote. I never thought it likely that I would ever hear the politically wonky term "election cycle" during a sermon, but there it was as if by Biblical inspiration. :) Today I think it's a Methodist church. I actually may have found a church I like, Episcopalian, decided more on the people attending than the dynamics of the ritual or the sermon, but we are trying to find one together. My marriage to Wanda and a similar central connection to my stepchildren are the most important aspects of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment