Saturday, July 12, 2014

On My Current Blogging

My blogs are doing well. Some have found niches that make me proud. I spend a lot of free time here with my little Chromebook setting up future posts and writing. I also have rediscovered my vinyl collection and am having fun going over all my old VCR recordings of CNN backhaul feeds, etc... using my old computer. It is all actually very fulfilling... and would be regardless of audience and lack thereof. I reached far more people doing political memes but I have not given that up yet either. There is just so much to do.

I enjoy writing now. I don't just do it for the final product nowadays but for enjoyment of the process. This is new to me.

And I ask forgiveness for my new fondness towards lack of editing. There is just so much...

Thank you for reading.







No comments:

Post a Comment