Thursday, July 31, 2014

Yawn: an archaically puissant moment

I have been so tired after I get home from work, I have not been able to keep up the torrid pace I to which I had become accustomed. I'm not too tired to nip a dangling participle here and there.

I look forward to the day I retire with all puissance... (and I can still confuse that spell checker.) I have friends with really awful work problems and I see my "problem" - just being tired - is not all that bad. Oh heck, tired is bad but bad is relative... ask Michael Jackson.

My home life has never been better and I feel true happiness here. I will hopefully find some time soon to set up some posts. I have reached the end of my reserve backlog with only some highly unedited things to post. I have learned a number of tricks to post Elroy's Homework (and other news postings) with less effort, it is doable in 10 minutes if I have read something worth posting.

Contrary to my concern about the now very narrow corporate media, there are still fine articles being published. It takes research which gets easier as I do it - and I love research.

Good nigh,,,,l;/kjl








No comments:

Post a Comment