Tuesday, May 10, 2011

20% Fat Free

5/10 Dillard's sends me this email subject: , "we have IMPORTANT INFO regarding your Shopper ID"  AGGHHH, another compromised account?  Nope, just bad and inconsiderate marketing. They will be changing my user ID to allow me to sign in at multiple Dillard's sites. Do I need multiple Dillard's sites? I'm guessing not.

5/10 Fibromyalgia officially becomes the string theory of Michael. Unification!

5/10 " My one regret in life is that I am not someone else." - another Woody Allen quote.

5/10 "80 percent of life is just showing up." -Woody Allen.   I think of this quote a lot when I need to go to something I would either rather not go to or am ambivalent towards.. I was thinking today, that I probably have spent 99 percent of my life trying to make sure Woody was accurate on this quote I read as a child. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment