Sunday, May 8, 2011

Extra Cheese Saturday

5/7 I want Saturday posts to be a bit more substantial, but I had to work all day. There have been so many positive things this week in politics. The Bin Laden story with all it's intrigue and bifurcations has pretty much left the Republicans with no news cycle at all. The last time most people heard of them, they were trying to cut Medicare, I would suspect. The first Republican debate went unnoticed. They tried to bury their recent retraction of Medicare warfare in the news glut, not that hard to do, but why bury it? Don't they want people to know their new found respect for the elderly? It was one of the most interesting weeks I can remember. However,  I will be trying to pay less attention to politics as my vacation draws nigh. Expect posts about pretty sunsets.

No comments:

Post a Comment