Monday, August 22, 2011

Finally

Finally it occurred to me this weekend that the reason I have been feeling bad must be a sinus infection. I have all the signs this weekend. Tomorrow morning I will find out if the doctor agrees.

The weekend went great, despite my nose. I bought a wonderful antique piece of furniture that is probably correctly listed as being from the 1920's from Kudzu Antiques in Atlanta. This place was awesome. The piece, resembling what we would today call a nightstand, was reasonably priced and quickly has become my favorite piece of furniture that was not inherited. I begin Wanda's and my legacy here. Our kids better not sell this! :)

I will probably end all of these personal entries with "I am sleepy, good night." So, I'll create an acronym. iasgn



No comments:

Post a Comment