Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Sandwiches

I'm feeling so much better today. I want those antibiotics at least 4 times a year!!! Then again, I was thinking, it might have been the extra salt on the tomatos on my egg sandwiches last night. Maybe that salt has done the trick. When I said I wanted more salt for my health last night probably Wanda thought I had gone round the bend and not only that, about a salt shaker. But it was the iodine I was thinking of. Thyroid health, better metabolism.

There was some other sandwich occurance that I wanted to blog about but I have forgotten it. Oh, now I remember. It is on my camera but I'll check on line. http://blogs.ajc.com/food-and-more/2011/08/03/hardees-reintroduces-the-fried-bologna-biscuit/   There, someone else has blogged about it. You would expect that because it is so odd, to me anyway. Yes, it is the Hardee's Fried Bologna Biscuit which incidentally has egg and cheese on it but they are not advertised, just in the picture.

I have this fear of cooked bologna. I can't even eat bologna which is not cold. When I was young, the cool thing to do was to put balogna on bread and broil it, or today we would stick them in the toaster oven. The bologna rounds would crisp and bend upwards on the sides. Somehow, when I was very sick once, I decided it was the broiled bologna that had caused it. Never again could I eat my favorite delicacy of the time.

So, two sandwich stories for my blog. I feel absolutely well themed today, and I am feeling oh so good. What a difference a day makes.

No comments:

Post a Comment